Affordable Gold-plated Jewellery
The increasing price of the gold must not prevent you from buying it and wearing it for prosperity and peace at home. Until you were able to purchase some real gold jewellery, you can choose to wear gold-plated silver to match your traditional wear. Gold-plated jewellery has a thin layer of gold that will help your plated-jewellery to get the shine and the brightness. Gold-plated jewellery items are usually fragile and weigh less. So, it becomes essential to take maximum care to keep it safe while wearing or storing after use. You have to prevent your plated jewellery from gold tarnishing so that it will not lose its sheen.
In today’s scenario wearing gold-plated jewellery items help us to travel from one place to another safely. Precious gold is becoming more of an allure to anti-social elements than something that will help you to look presentable and dignified.
Explore More About : Protection From Gold Tarnishing
Protecting Gold-plated Jewellery
If you prevent doing something that will affect your gold-plated jewellery will save it from gold tarnishing.
- Before you go for your regular swimming exercise, take care not to wear any gold-plated jewellery for it may get tarnished in the chlorinated water filled in the swimming pool.
- If you are going to participate in any games or outdoor activities that will make you sweat profusely, please avoid wearing your gold-plated jewellery.
- After applying your makeup or lotion or spray your favourite perfume, please wait for some time till it gets absorbed. Then, you can wear your gold-plated jewellery.
- If you are going to lift weights or doing something that may scratch your gold-plated jewellery, remember to remove or avoid wearing it.
- Keep your gold-plated jewellery safely stored in a soft pouch or a box lined with soft fabric.
How To Take Care Of Your Gold-plated Jewellery
Follow simple methods to use your gold-plated jewellery for a long time and prevent gold tarnishing. Always remember to wipe softly gold-plated jewellery items after every use. You can use a soft cloth to wipe it clean from dust particles. One more method is to allow your gold-plated jewellery items to soak in warm water mixed with mild soap. Wipe it dry after soaking in water. If your gold-plated jewellery items don’t look bright and clean even after you cleaned and dried carefully, you can get them re-plated. Once your gold-plated jewellery has retained its shine, you can wear them and enjoy the uplift it gives to your personality.